45 Liter Nano Aquarium - 6 Jahre Alt

• Hallo Linda,

Danke fuer das warm Begruessend! Leider war Ich 'Unregistriert' fuer eine lange Zeit, aber hier bin Ich schon wieder :smiling_face:

Meine Ziel mit dieser Nano war zu Beschaffen ein ganz simplistische System das konnte, jedoch, viel verschiedene Korallen gesundlich halten fuer eine lange Zeit. Meine Meinung, das Riffakuarium muss nich ganz Teuer sein wenn man mit den naturlische Vorgaenge gearbeitet. Es ist Schade das so viel Aufmerksamkeit ist um die Fische hier, und nicht das ganze System.

Ich heisse 'Ralph' auf English, oder 'Ralf' auf Deutsch :smiling_face:

• Zitat von »Wolfgang S«

ach so, ist ja Ausland. Dann ist die Haltung von zwei Anemonenfischen offensichtlich ohne Anemone in 45 l natürlich in Ordnung! Ich Dussel hab gedacht, die Ansprüche von Lebewesen seien grenzübergreifend gleich.

Hallo Linda,

Ja, ehrlich, uber sechs Jahre alt ist das kleine Nano. Das 'Live Rock' (lebendes Steine?) is aber 16+ Jahre alt und 80% das lebendes Sand, auch. Manche 'Mushroom' und ein Leptastrea Koralle sind zwischen 14-16 Jahre alt von meine vorangegangen 200L Akuarium.

Hier ist das Nano um das erste monat in August, 2008

Wolfgang,

ob es in Ordnung ist oder nicht müssen im Grund genommen die Lebewesen beurteilen, nicht wir. Dass Anemonenfische ohne Anemone nicht artgerecht gehalten werden glaub ich schon (und deshalb ist der Hinweis darauf auch angebracht). Nur: Die ewige Diskussion über Haltungsansprüche möcht ich an dieser Stelle nicht führen.

Dass der Poster aus den USA stammt ist für mich lediglich eine Erklärung dafür, dass er sich nichts Böses dabei gedacht hat als er sein Aquarium hier vorgestellt hat. Obendrein blieb meine Frage ohnehin unbeantwortet, wie lang das Becken in dieser Form steht. Sind das tatsächlich 6 Jahre ist die Standzeit beachtlich.

Gruß
    Linda

• Hi Ralph!

Welcome back again! :wink

Your mushrooms look gorgeous, what do you do with them - whats your secret?

Best regards

Günter

• Hi Ralph!
    welcome back again!
    Your mushrooms look gorgeous, what do you do with them - whats your secret?
    best regards
    Günter

Hallo Guenter :smiling_face:

'Mushies' do best in unfiltered or lower efficiency filtration tanks with lower flow...just like we used to have back in the 80's/90's. Some can take quite a bit of light (some types more than others), but they must always be acclimated slowly. Also, too much light will cause them to contract, so big fluffy ones are getting just enough, but not too much :smiling_face:

Many of today's tanks are designed more to simulate high energy, reef crest environments where many SPS corals do well. The tanks tend to have too much flow and too many nutrients are removed by super efficient skimmers, GAC, GFO, Puigen, etc. for Mushies to prosper.

As always, conditions should match the type of organisms being kept.

Ralf.

• Thank you for the answer, Ralph.

I think my problem is that i have a "mixed" tank (SPS, LPS etc.), so i can not please all of them :wacko:

LG Günter

• Thank you for the answer, Ralph.

I think my problem is that i have a "mixed" tank (SPS, LPS etc.), so i can not please all of them :wacko:

LG Günter

So do I (Mushrooms, Playthoa, Zoanthids, Acropora, Leptastrea, Montipora, Pavona, Acanthastrea, Scollymia). It is indeed possible and the best place to start is a 'middle ground' as far as physical parameters are concerned. Many of the same species corals in nature are found in various reef environments and they often morph their physiology to suit conditions, so that shows that many corals can adapt. In our aquariums, corals are placed where we think they should go and in conditions that we create. It is no wonder that many corals can take weeks, months, or even years in extreme cases, to fully adapt properly...especially those coming from the wild.

Ralf.

• Hallo Ralph,

könntest du bitte die korrekten Daten bei der Anmeldung hinterlegen, sonst müssen wir dich wieder löschen, was ich schade fände.

Ralph, please deposit the correct login details. I would very much regret it if we have to delete your account a second time because of false registration data.

Thanks!

Best regards
    Corinna

• Ralph,

first of all welcome here !
    To avoid that you are automatically deleted again, please make sure that the mandatory user registration fields are maintained ! Corinna can help you with that - after all that years I have no clue what is mandatory :grinning_squinting_face:

Compared to mainstream North America we here in Europe have a slightly different approach towards fish. For example the highly prices "designer" clowns are not common and mostly don't interests people. While I was breeding semi professional clowns all miss-barred, miss-colored and of course deformed fish made it in my predator tank and closed the loop of nature. I probably was stupid and missed a furtune :winking_face: but yeah ...can't make it all.

We also mostly try not to mix different clowns, being it different Amphiprion species or different color morphs. Sanjay's black photons would really not interests man. I know that Sanjay was just curious and does not have any commercial interest. He is a personal friend, so I can tell.
    That said we like to keep it plain nature. Mostly one clown species in a tank and then only one morph (exceptions due exists in big tanks)

The need of a proper host is also high on the requirement list here. Does not necessarily have to be the one the clown is associated with in the natural habitat, a bubble tip will mostly do it. The fish only then show there natural behavior pattern and that is what we are looking for :smiling_face:

Some others had the remark, that your tank is too small for clowns. I however do not agree on that. Most of the smaller clowns basically never go far from their host otherwise they would end up as a snack fast. This is completely different for the bigger species !

That said you might understand some of the controversial posts to your tank.

So what do I personally think of your tank ? Very nice Ricordia set up ! And not as blue as many US tanks I have seen. The inverts look good and happy. However I would have not placed these clowns in there without a proper host.
    Much better fish choice could have been found in the group of the small gobies and small (!!) blennies. Then some shrimp like the sexy shrimp and you have a perfect tank.

Just my 2 cent :winking_face:

@ Meine Lieben Deutschen Forianer, ihr mögt mir bitte verzeihen das ich das nun nicht auch nochmal in Deustch schreibe. Leider zu wenig Zeit.

• Thank you, Peter, for your opinion on Clownfish and other comments. As we know, Clownfish will host many types of objects in the aquarium, but typically only Anemones in the wild and different species tend to host specific anemones.

Obviously, I am not trying to reproduce the natural symbiosis here in this tank with these captive raised Clownfish. They have adopted the Ricordia as 'home' and that works for me, but obviously not for others.

In this forum I see that there is a hightened sensitivity to such things and, since I am a guest here, I must respect that. No hard feelings, but I feel it would be best for me to 'move on'.

Ralf.

• Hallo Linda,

Leider, muss Ich 'aufsteigen von dieser Bus'. Ich wunche dir viel Spass und Gluck mit deine Riffaquarium.

Liebe Grusse,

Ralph.

• Hello Corrina,

Please feel free to close my account and you may delete my Thread if so desired. Quite honestly, the exact details of where I live in this world are private and should not be a concern of this site...or any other.

Ralf.

• Zitat

Hallo Peter,

mir gefällt deine Antwort vom Inhalt her und wie sie geschrieben ist.

Liebe Grüße
    Linda

Dem kann ich mich anschließen!

Gruß

Wolfgang

Die Aquaristik ist eine Liebhaberei, bei der die Liebe im Vordergrund stehen soll und nicht die Haberei!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!