Red Dragon II Titanium 16.000 Liter

• Hallo!

Ich habe eine frage aus Schweden über die Red Dragon II Titanium 16.000 Liter. Entschuldigen die englisch…

“I’m thinking about buying the RD2 16.000liter and use it for a closed loop in my new system.

The plan is to build up the loop with four outlets.

I already have 4 Georg Fisher PVC magnet valves and thinking about using them, one magnet valve on each outlet. The pump could then work on 50% to 10% in a wave mood, on 2 of the valves/outlets for about 6 hour and then likewise on the other two. A couple of times during the day I’m going to blast the reef with 100% in all 4 valves/outlets. At night all 4 valves will be open, with the pump going on 20%.

I wonder what dimension the pump has on the outlet and the inlet?

Do I need the royal ocean simulator to control the pump for different output on different times of the day or can I use my IKS computer?”

Herzliche grüssen aus Schweden!

Mattias

• Dear Mattias,...

the Ocean-Simulator2 for the RD2 Titanium Pumps under Development. We hope, it is ready in 2-3 months.

The Modell 16 m3 have a inlet 63 mm and outlet 40 mm. For closed Loop, the outlet Pipe want make it in 50 mm. So the Pump have the best Performance.

regards... Klaus

• Hallo Klaus!

Danke sehr für die antworte!

Ich habe noch eine frage aus Schweden. Auch in englisch…

“I have ordered my RD2 16.000liter. Right now I’m building up my new sump and I need to know how big the pump is. The total dimension of the pump.

Herzliche grüssen aus Schweden!

Mattias

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!