Turboflotor 1000 multi pump

• Hallo :wink
    Again me, and again in English, hope someone will help me :smiling_face:

It is abouth one Aquamedic turboflotor 1000mutli SL, skimer pump. It is a new one.
    After power out, and return of power, the pump stop pumping. Somehow it try to run , but the pump
    only shaking, I here "brrrrrr" noice but not pumping. No calcium deposti , new pump(skimer).
    What should or can I do.
    It was my last import from aquamedic, and their support is prety poor I must say.

regards
    Boris :thup

• Hi Boris,

when I had problems with my AquaMedic Products I recieved quite good support - I simply gave them a call. I moved your inquiry into the AquaMedic Board where a technician might help you.

Did you try to clean the pump? Maybe a larger piece of stone or something like that is blocking the impellor?

• Hi Stefan,

Thank You,
    I did not realize that there is support Aquamedic forum.
    No nothing stuck, I have several times pul out the magnet and immpeler, clean it well.

Actualy Stephan from Aqumedic respond to me. But exept clening the pump and moving flaper didi not give me any further informations what can I do further. Unfortenatly I'm not very close for call or sending a pump back, that what I think poor support.

Thanks maybe will solve this problem.... here :smiling_face:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!