Saltwater shops in Düsseldorf, Hamburg and Frankfurt

• Hello I have saltwater tank in Sweden. In Sweden we have very few saltwater shops. The few shops that are in Sweden have very little to offer to a very high price compared to Germany. So I’m interested to take a trip to Germany to get some nice stone corals and other inhabits. Wander if any one can help me to find saltwater shops on the Ryanair destinations Düsseldorf Weeze, Hamburg Lubeck, or Frankfurt Hahn. Prefer shops that have online stock.
    I apologize for not be writing in German, and for probably putting this question in the wrong part of the message board.
    Feel free to contact me on klubbsson@spray.se if you can help me with my issue.

• Hi,
    maybe ask Bernd Mohr (also member here!!!) .....he lives near Frankfurt and should be able to let your whishes become real...

look HERE http://www.korallenriff.de/Mohr/

I live at Hamburg ... and SORRY but don´t travel down for two Animals at the whole City...maby sombody here at the forum with some Tank breedings!!

Marcus

• High Klubbson,

Have a look to the "Best of ..." board on this site. There you find the "Händlerliste", a list with the top saltwater shops in Germany incl. adress.

You are welcome
    Uwe

• Hello Klubbsson,

let me know when you come to Frankfurt.
    If it fits with my schedule we can visit some shops together.
    This could be a good chance for me to have a look on several shops without any deprecative comment of my wife because it is a question of hospitality :grinning_squinting_face: :grinning_squinting_face: :grinning_squinting_face:

Best regards

Stephan

• Zitat

Original von Uwe Dolling
    High Klubbson,

Have a look to the "Best of ..." board on this site. There you find the "Händlerliste", a list with the top saltwater shops in Germany incl. adress.

You are welcome
    Uwe

Leider herrscht im Bereich 40000 also um Düsseldorf da unten im Board gähnende Leere....

• Hello Klubbsson,

I hope you know, that Ryan normally flies to "remote" airports well a distance apart from the main city they have in the name. Sometimes they are 100km away from the "city".
    Weeze - arround 80km from Düsseldorf
    Lübeck - arround 70km from Hamburg
    Hahn - arround 125km from Frankfurt. But indeed near Frankfurt Airport lives Bernd Mohr (in Rüsselsheim) and that would well be worth the trip.
    He has beautiful stone corals.

Best regards

Markus

Grüße aus Tirol - dem Herz der Alpen
    PS: wozu an die See fahren, wenn man "Meer" zuhause hat?

• Thanks allot for the answers. I have been looking in the "Händlerliste", but it’s quite hard to follow when I don’t know were the postal numbers are located. And saltwater shops are often located a bit outside the town center, and if that part of the town is named with some ting else it’s quite hard to find.

Stephan, thanks for the invite, that would be real fun to do.

Markus, Yes I know that the Ryan air destinations are always on the countryside. But thanks to you I know how far away they are. But if I’m lucky there is a great salt water shop close to the airport.

• Hej Klubbsson,

there are many good large shops around the 4xxx Area so you should try to get there. It's a quite small Area so it shouldn't be a problem to make a round trip.
    I live in 49401 - if you would fly to a location somewhere near me I might be able to collect you and join you on such a trip :winking_face:

Here is a list to make it easier for you to locate the postal codes:

• Hi,
    wenn Du Steinkorallen suchst,musst Du bei Meerwasser Böttcher vorbei fahren.Er hat ständig über 500 LPS und über 200 SPS sehr farbige und teilweise seltene SteinKorallen da.Der Laden ist aber knapp 40 km von Düsseldorf entfernt.Was Steinkorallen angeht ist er aber der Beste Laden den ich kenne.Nur T. Pohl kann da noch mit halten (meine ganz persöhnliche Meinung).Hier seine H.P. : http://www.meerwasser-boettcher.de
    Leider ist die H.P. sehr schlecht und sagt leider nichts über die Qualität des Ladens aus.
    Grüsse SWJ
    ps:wenn es bei mir terminlich passt kann ich mit Dir da hin fahren , da ich keine 5 min. vom Flughafen Düsseldorf weg wohne.
    pps:Böttcher bekommt diese Woche noch einen Import mit über 100 SPS Korallen und ca. 200 LPS Korallen.

• Hallo SWJ,

weiß nicht ob der schwedische Kollege das versteht, außerdem will er nach "Niederrhein" (Weeze) fliegen - Ryanair verkauft das als Düsseldorf....

Grüße

Markus

Grüße aus Tirol - dem Herz der Alpen
    PS: wozu an die See fahren, wenn man "Meer" zuhause hat?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!