Algae Magnet

• Hallo,

I use the magnet from Tunze. I find it really fine with the additional blade.

Gruß
    Robin

"Eine Gesellschaft blühe auf, wenn alte Männer Bäume pflanzen, in deren Schatten sie niemals sitzen werden. "

• Hi Kevin,
    Depends on the thickness of the glass. The thicker you go the less options you have
    Jens

Von all den Dingen, die ich in meinem Leben bisher verloren habe vermisse ich meinen Verstand am meisten (Ozzy Osbourne)

• Hi Jens!
    Hope all is well!
    I am trying to get a general consensus of what most of the reefing community is using.
    My glass size is 1/2” which is approximately 13mm. I’am currently using the Tunze care magnet but when scraping hard coralline algae the blue clip becomes loose and therefore the metal blade also comes loose. I believe Tunze is coming out with a fibreglass clip which makes it more rigid and supposed to alleviate this issue.

• The JBL Floaty Blade doesn't scrape of coraline algae either, we do this with JBL Handy Blade in two different length.

Ralf

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!